Every company and organization, both public and private sector, that processes personal data concerning individuals within the European Union, is obliged to fully comply with the new regulation of the European Union GDPR, reviewing or even changing all their procedures and it is the biggest change in data protection legislation in the last almost 20 years.
- Consultants with rich experience and certifications.
- Information Systems and Networks Engineers
- Legal advisors with experience and knowledge of the relevant regulatory and legal framework.
and offers the following services:
Α) Compliance with the GDPR
- Consulting services for the evaluation of the current level of compliance, in terms of the processing of personal data, in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation 2016/679 both at the level of internal procedures and at the legal level.
- Drafting a Compliance Plan, with reference to the actions required to comply with the GDPR Regulation
- Technological solutions related to the installation of systems and technologies
- Configuration of existing systems in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- ΥStaff training services.
B) DPO services
Our company has developed and provides DPO services through e-Compliance GDPR, which is a complete application that simplifies and facilitates the GDPR compliance and monitoring.