After four years of preparation and consultation, 2016/679 Regulation (EU) was voted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016 and entered into force on 25 May 2018. Since then, all the natural and the legal entities of the public and private sector that fall within its scope must comply with it. Fines for noncompliance with the Regulation are extremely high, potentially reaching 20 million or 4% of the annual turnover of the company / organization.
Any company / organization that belong to, both State and private sector, handling personal data relating to individuals within the European Union, must comply with the new GDPR Regulation, by reviewing or revising all its information management processes, this is the greatest change in data protection legislation over the past nearly 20 years.
These data may reveal the person's identity, gender, age, place of residence, marital status, working relationship, but also more personal information such as his or her habits and preferences.
Each company / organization must consider changing or adapting its processes and its IT systems to comply with terms such as:
- Personal data must be carefully and safely stored
- Personal data processing must be avoided without consent
- Being able to encrypt data so that profiling can be avoided
- Avoiding database correlation (linked data)
- Being able to delete or export data on demand
- Apply the principle "as many data as necessary"
- Ensuring that both you and your affiliated business / organizations who manage personal data that you provide them comply with the Regulation
Especially for providing services to comply with the GDPR Regulations, Bee Group SA has set up a special working group consisting of:
- Consultants with great experience and certifications.
- Data Protection Officers
- Legal consultants with experience and knowledge of the relevant regulatory and legal framework.
Thus, Bee Group SA offers:
- Consulting services that assess the current compliance level related to management of personal data, in accordance to the 2016/679 requirements of the European Regulation, both at internal and legal level procedures.
- Creation of Compliance Plan, with reference to the actions required to comply with the GDPR Regulation
- Technological solutions about installation of various systems and technologies
- Personnel training services.