Foreign Expert service provision for supporting the “Association of Industries of Northern Greece” (ΣΒΒΕ) with the implementation of the project titled: Guardians of Environment Framework: An integrated Approach of Strategies for Prevention of Soil Pollution and Rehabilitation of Harmed Territories (GuardEn)
The purpose of the project was the development of an integrated mechanism aimed to support rational design and effective implementation of local strategies for environmental risks’ prevention and rehabilitation, specified for territories threatened by soil or water pollution.
- Configuration and functionality of the project’s management
- Rescue operations - Implementation of deliverables
- Design and development of the complete “GuardEn Model System”
- Regional / Local Level Planning of Cooperative Formations of Enterprises and Organizations for the management of environmental dangers and prevention of contamination (GuardEn Clusters), and supporting transnational networks of experts (GuardEnNet).
- Organization of regional/local informational-sensitization workshops for Agri-food sector businesses and organizations related to the project.
- Creation of educational material regarding environmental protection, environmental danger management, and corporate social responsibility.
- Organization of educational programmes regarding environmental protection, environmental danger management, and corporate social responsibility.
- Design - Finalization of regional strategies for environmental danger management and prevention of land and water resource contamination.
- Organization of Local/Regional “Consultation procedures for prevention of land and water resource contamination”.
- Support for business of the Agri-food sector for the GuardEn System implementation and achievement of traction via the GuardEn Standard.