The objective of this project was the development of a system that would support the receipt, delivery and distribution of goods to the project beneficiaries
The system that was developed has the following features:
- The ability to record the applications submitted by the beneficiaries. The ability to record various information about beneficiaries as well as connect them with families based on their submitted applications.
- Complete information about the warehouse managed by the Lead Partner of the Partnership (Regional Unity). The recordings are based on Pieces and on Units Of Measurement for each product.
- The Lead Partner must receive the products from from the suppliers.
- Recording of the products received by the Lead Partner
- Recording of the suppliers that are associated with the Lead Partner
- Distribution of the products in possession of the Lead Partner
- Complete information about the products that each Partner possess at the various Distribution Points.
- Complete information about the products are located at each Distribution Point.
- Recording and distributing the products that are delivered to the beneficiaries families
- Varying distribution of products depending on the family members and on type of product
- The ability to export reports and official forms at each Distribution Point and receipts for the products