Our company, in the context of the “Border.In - Development of Border Stations’ Infrastructure between Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia” project, took over provision of Foreign Expert services for the support of the Decentralized Management of Macedonia – Thrace (Α.Δ.Μ.-Θ.) as head partner.
“Border.In” is a project aimed at the modernization and improvement of infrastructure at the Border Crossing Points of Doirani and Bogorodica and aims at improving the customs’ services provided to citizens and businesses of the neighboring countries and E.U. In addition, it is expected to contribute to the enhancement of economic development, as a result of the increase of tourism between the two countries.
Bee Group undertook the following actions:
- Coordination and Management.
- Support of the “Α.Δ.Μ.-Θ.” on the two project meetings.
- Communication actions – Dissemination of project results.
- Organizer for the final conference.
- Organizer for the informational campaign with a mobile unite at both border stations, Doirani and Bogorodica.
- Multilingual communication material of the project.
- Setting-up, specialization and deployment of a communication plan.
- Production and printing of the project’s multilingual communication material.
- Creation of the project’s online portal and an internet informational campaign.
- Creation of the website www.borberin.eu
- Promotion of the website and the project’s deliverables via social media.
- Design and implementation of advertisements via Google AdWords.
- Creation of informational newsletters.